Home > Web Explore > Online Card Catalogue ~ ~ ExploreCAT!
Please Note this site is under development…more links will be added in the future.
~ Christi S Art
- Code.Org – https://code.org/
Promotes participation in computer science/programing in women and minorities by bringing it to schools.
- First Book – http://www.firstbook.org/
Organization that provides new books for needy children.
- I Love Libraries – http://www.ilovelibraries.org/
Provides nationwide information on what is happening at libraries around the country.
- Readers Circle – http://www.readerscircle.org/
Find or Start a reading club in your community.
- The Library of Congress: Read – http://read.gov/
Encouraging reading for all ages.
- The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation – https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/
“Inspiring a culture of kindness in schools, homes and communities”
- Climate Cycle – http://climatecycle.org/
Providing environmental education and encouraging students to “green their world.”
- Conservation International – http://www.conservation.org/
Protecting natuare by finding big-picture solutions for global problems.
- Ducks Unlimited – http://www.ducks.org/
The leader in wetland and waterfowl conservation worldwide.
- Ecology Project International –www.ecologyproject.org/
A nonprofit educational organization focusing on conservation and promote science education fostering student-scientist partnering.
- Gulf Specimen Marine Lab – http://www.gulfspecimen.org/
Started by Jack Judloe the marine lab is located in Panacea, FL and has devoted resources to saving and studying endangered marine animals such as the Ridley Kemp sea turtle.
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation – http://www.nfwf.org/
Providing grants to protect and restore our nation’s fish, wildlife, plants and habitats.
- Mule Deer Foundaiton – http://www.muledeer.org/
Ensuring the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer and their habitat.
- Ocean Conservancy – http://www.oceanconservancy.org/
Fighting for healthy oceans; why the ocean matters.
- Pheasants Forever – http://www.pheasantsforever.org/
Dedicated to the conservation of wildlife habitat through education and land management.
- Quail and Upland Wildlife Federation – http://www.quwf.net/
Making a difference for wildlife one acre at a time.
- The Nature Conservancy – http://www.nature.org/
To conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends.
- Trout Unlimited – http://www.tu.org/
Works to keep our country’s coldwater fisheries and their watersheds safe from environmental threats.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service – http://www.fws.gov/
Conserving the nature of America.
- Wildlife Conservation Society – http://www.wcs.org/
Dedicated to saving wildlife and the wild places of the world.
- World Wildlife Federation – http://www.worldwildlife.org/
Helping to protect nature and be a voice for wildlife.
Health & Fitness:
- Standup Journal Magazine – https://standupjournal.com/
Standup Journal Magazine is the world’s first magazine devoted to Standup Paddleboarding (SUP) writes about the sport’s lifestyle, adventure and culture
- Wellness Mama – http://wellnessmama.com/
A blogging Website by Katie Wells that providea tips foe a natural approach to living and raising a healthy, happy family.
- Yoga Journal Magazine – https://www.yogajournal.com/
Yoga Journal Magazine, the number one authority on yoga for over 40 years provides information on how to live a happy and healthy lifestyle through the practice of yoga.
- Yellowstone National Park (U.S. National Park Service) – https://www.nps.gov/yell/index.htm
Park Service site where you can plan your visit and find things to do.